Buddhist Wedding in Bali
Price : [Contact us]
Buddhist Wedding is the wedding ceremony which is conducted by Buddhist Celebrant called MONK and the ceremony is only can be performed at the Buddhist temple called Vihara.
The Monk will not allowed to come to the hotel/villas or venue to conduct and blessing your wedding as it has been one of the rule and regulation from Buddhist Society called WALUBI even tough Bali Satria Wedding will able to assist you to hold the wedding in this way and we will take you to the closest Vihara in Bali.
The above price excluding:
- Administration fee to the Embassy / Consulate (for overseas who will apply the CNI - letter of no impediment to marry in Indonesia)
- Legalization the certificate of Marriage to the Embassy, Ministry of Foreign Affair and Ministry of Law and Human Right of Indonesia (if any)
- Delivery service fee (if the document not done yet before leaving)
- Decoration for reception
- Or any other additional service that not mentioned the above package
Terms & Conditions:
- The package price are subject to change
- The package are based on Low Season and High Season surcharge apply for high season period.
- It is standard package for couple, if there are any additional service that not mentioned in the package, please kindly to contact us for your further inquiries
- Tailor made package are available